I haven’t done a proper review of a month before. So bare with me. I want to get into the habit of regular reviews in order for me to take accountability and know where I need to focus the next month.
I think I want to do it in section; break it up a little to help me understand all the goals I place on myself.
I’m doing very well so far. I’m journaling daily. Whether it’s something on my mind about my day or what I’ve been inspired by. When I write I come up with goals within the moment.
- Relax in the bath > I haven’t even started with this one. To begin with, I don’t have a bath in my parents household. It’s a shower only bathroom. May have to use the bath at my in-laws.
- Think of a blog name > Well I can tick this one off. √ My Mind Medicine
- Relaxation Techniques > I have started this one. Tried two from my module yesterday. A post on these will be published in the up-coming weeks
I will talk about this in more detail when it comes to Holiday Council season. For now, here is a link for you.
At a Glance Calendar
- Date night √
- Call/visit my dad and grandma √
- Long weekend off work √
- Birthday √
- Baby shower √
- Yoga > 12 times √
- 100 √
My at a Glance calendar has been successful this month. All have been ticked off. Some of these topics will be published within the upcoming weeks.
The Year Ahead
I think I have been incorporating Cherish into my life. Spending time with friends and family as much as I can. But due to the fog in my mind, I could be doing this better by putting it in my own love of things and mindset.
- Family and Friends > √ I’m giving this a tick for this month. Seen all my family apart from my big brother and kids and my middle sister and kids. The rest I have seen. Some on multiple occasions. Due to a number of birthdays this month, I have seen friends weekly. My other half I feel I need to cherish more. Although we do spend time together and had a long weekend off, I need to get my mind back to positive and lift the fog.
- Emotionally, physically and financially healthy > I believe I’m on the right path for these. I’m being honest with myself and those around me about my feelings. Talking with my other half. Having referred myself to Rightsteps. Starting the positive steps course on Friday. Physically I feel like shit. I have had my second blood test for my Vitamin D. I haven’t heard anything to assume my levels are back to normal. But yesterday I booked another doctor appointment to see what they can do about me still feeling shit. I also booked in with a sexual health clinic to help that side of things. Financially, we’ve been able to save a good amount up to now. More than the 100 a month that’s on my At a Glance Calendar.
- Build up my Career > As you’ll find out tomorrow on my daily post. I’ve been offered the opportunity to review and update care plans/system. Hopefully, this will build up my career for any other future opportunities.
The Joy Equation
This one I do talk about in a future post. But again here is the link. I’ll just do the goal declarations this month.
- Research, where I want to travel > Have not started.
- Research, how to help others > I do help people daily in my job. I do want to see if there is more I could do. In a way, I haven’t started this either.
- Develop a daily journal practice > Woo, I have started this one. Although, I don’t want to tick this one off just yet. I want to make sure I have the habit locked down.
- Exercise at least four times a week > Yoga 12 times this month. Plus there are walks I do that I don’t mark down. Maybe I should? Looking at what my phone has logged. I hit over 10,000 steps for one day of July. Coming close on a couple of others. Averaging 3673 steps per day. Total steps of 110,192 steps for the month. I think that’s amazing. Just think what it could come to if I have my phone on my all the time.
So there you have it a review of July. How did your July go?