The review is slightly different this month as it’s the end of a quarter. I believe I’m getting better at answering questions about myself and how things have gone.
I’m starting to be the woman I want to be. I’m starting to get physically and mentally healthy. I’m starting to be honest with all and standing up for myself and who I want to be.
I’ve still a long way to go.
I’ve had some good memories with my mental and physical health goals this quarter.
- Started walking the dogs again
- Liking the feeling after completing yoga
- Getting the courage to ask for help when I’ve needed it
I did find my lack of motivation challenging as well as getting the courage to speak up. I found it difficult accepting I needed to go back onto anti-depressants.
I honoured my theme of the year: Cherish and my ways of being this quarter, meaningful, healthy, at ease, connected, listening. Not just on my mental and physical health goals but in general and with my other goals too. You can now see my Goal List from the menu option.
Has been a mixture of ups and downs. The hardest being my Grandma C passing away. The other downs:
- Not going to a friends birthday celebration due to having a bad day
- Having bad days that meant I didn’t get out of bed
- The stress of work leading up to and around the time of my Grandma passing
- I’ve spent more time with my family and friends. Cherishing the time I have with them
- Family and friends being there to support me
- Getting a little further with my NVQ
- Working on The Courage Council and doing the work
- My self-care afternoon
I’ve now started doing a “blackboard” of tasks; which has been something I’ve come across the past two years of doing The Holiday Council but not doing myself. I’ve had a blackboard for a while and I would love a bigger one. My “blackboard” of tasks is a to-do-list of sorts. It has some of my goals on there as well as things I really need to do/think about.
A mixed month and an on the road to being myself quarter. Here’s to the next; the last of 2017. It’s certainly going quick. My two new goals for Q4 are:
- Speaking up
- Breathing techniques
I’m going to see how much of my to-do-list I do and if I add any more. As well as working on my goal list.
How was September for you?
Has Q3 treated you well?
What would you love to happen for the final quarter of 2017?