Anticipation for an Anwser

We haven’t heard back from the estate agents. We informed them that we’re greeting with the vendor on the price. Last we heard it shouldn’t be a problem as the vendor put the offer forward.

Still waiting. If I haven’t heard anything by my break tomorrow, I’m gonna give them a ring.

I’m holding my anxiety and dread inside. I’m a little quieter than normal this evening. That anticipation isn’t good for me.

Let’s keep our fingers crossed we’ll hear good news tomorrow.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s