I’m going back into my head. My mind is going to the negative extreme thoughts. Of things going wrong, something bad happening to others or me being ill. It’s effecting my mood. What I’m doing or saying.
I’ve been to the house. I did finish off the second bedroom wall paper removing. A part of me nearly didn’t. A part of me is just wanting to curl up in bed, stick the telly on and forget about everything or one around me. I’m going through some amazing life things in my life. But I can’t seem to get the joy out of me.
I’m reverting in on myself again. I need and want the thoughts to go away.
The good things that happened today:
- The gas meter got changed
- A bit more of the house got done
- Dave and I spent time watching telly together
- We had a meal together
- Alfie came to have a cuddle
- I said no thank you to photographers I queried on
- I’m starting a new book
Watched: The Jurassic Games > 2 out of 5