You may have guessed that I make quite a few goals for myself. At times it can be quite hard to keep track or even remember the goals I make without having to look back. I decided to write them down in a notebook.
I decided to write them down in a notebook. They’re all together. Easy to see. Now it can be easy to see on my blog too.
This is the list of all the goals I’ve set myself and if they’ve been
- Relax in a bath > I want to be in it for at least 20 minutes. O and no one else in the room.
Think of a blog name > My Mind Medicine
- Relaxation Techniques
- Reduce telly watching. Have no telly days
- No Chocolate
- Learn a New Language
- Learn Sign Language
- Research where I want to Travel
- Research how to help others
- Develop a daily journal habit
- Exercise at least 4x a week
- Practice mindfulness
- Embrace my emotions
- Do the things that scare me