You may have guessed that I make quite a few goals for myself. At times it can be quite hard to keep track or even remember the goals I make without having to look back. I decided to write them down in a notebook. They’re all together. Easy to see. Now it can be easy to see on my blog too.
Goals and Bucket List
This is the list of all the goals I’ve set myself and the things I would like to complete within my lifetime. A
- Relax in a bath > I want to be in it for at least 20 minutes. O and no one else in the room.
Think of a blog name > My Mind Medicine
- Relaxation Techniques
- Reduce telly watching. Have no telly days
- No Chocolate
- Learn a New Language
- Learn Sign Language
- Complete the Introductory BSL course from British Sign
- Research where I want to Travel
- Research how to help others
Develop a daily journal habit
- Exercise at least 4x a week
- Practice mindfulness
- Embrace my emotions
- Do the things that scare me
- Slow my breathing down to 10 breaths a minute
- Completing my Level 2 NVQ in Health and Social Care
Complete The Courage Council Complete Postive Steps counselling work Startand complete my notes for Mental Health First Aid book Startand complete my Overcoming: Anxiety, Stress and Panic: A Five Areas Approach workbook
- Exquisite Self-Care
- Make Personal Ground Rules
- Work on my Shift Plan (October 2017 – 2018) with a 1 Year Review October 2018
Remove all social media accounts by Dec 31st, 2017
- Own our own home
- Visit Monkey World
- Visit Universal, Orlando, Florida
- Visit New York
- Don’t back out of plans or make excuses due to something “better” coming up. Side Note: If I don’t want to go. Don’t agree in the first place.
- Say no to the things that don’t resonate with me / I don’t believe in.
- Share my opinions and concerns.
- Focus on one task at a time
- Schedule ME TIME each week. Stick to it!
- Have Integrity