In the previous post on food and drink, the signs were showing the vocabulary for some food and drinks that are available. The main part of this post is to show these used in sentences when asking if you are thirsty or hungry and if you like or dislike certain foods.
To begin with, the first video is one more vocabulary sign video, showing describing words that can be used in a sentence with food and drink.
- Don’t Like
- Full Up
- You Hungry? Me, hungry yes.
- You like eat what? I like cheese sandwiches, please.
- You thirsty? I’m thirsty.
- You like drink what? I like coffee, please.
Like and Don’t Like
- I don’t like orange juice
- I like fish
Previous: Food and Drink Vocab